Sunday, October 14, 2007
Teensy Bit Of ABC/Disney Fellowship Info
Most likely everyone already knows this but me, but I'll post it anyway in hopes it will keep you from torturing yourself waiting for the mail everyday. I found an e-mail response online (I forgot to link the page so I apologize to the original poster) stating that semi-finalists for the fellowship will be notified by PHONE (not mail) no later than November 30th. That'd make one hell of a Thanksgiving, huh?

Guess it wouldn't hurt to have a spare script or two in case they ask for another one...you never know. I better get on that, eh? Good luck to everyone. And I think the 2008 finalists should band together and definitely start their own blog. It would kick ass...even if I was only reading it instead of writing it. (But I'd rather be writing it.)
 
posted by Rhys at 12:27 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: