Monday, October 29, 2007
Disney/ABC Fellowship Roll Call
Okay, all you 2008 hopefuls...raise your hands! I'd like to know how many of us out there applied for the Holy Grail of fellowships. Just leave a comment saying something as simple as 'here' or don't, if you want to be all stand-offish that way. Anyhow, I realized I damn well better get my rear in gear and get a second script done JUST IN CASE. Many things have transpired that have kept me from tackling the writing things I need to get done, but it doesn't matter. Nothing matters except Just Doing It, which as writers we all know.

So I'm making this week's goal to write a spec pilot script to have on hand, since it is somewhat of a common practice (I hear) for the possible semi-finalists to be contacted in early November to send in a second script for consideration, usually within 2 days. So I guess we better get writing those scripts, or blow the dust off one already polished if you're one of those goody goody types. :)

Quick survey:

1. Did you apply for the fellowship this year?

2. Do you have/are you getting another script ready Just In Case?

3. Is it a spec script of an existing show or a spec pilot?

4. Why did you choose...whatever you chose?

5. Do you already live in L.A. or would you be moving from somewhere else?

6. Why are you reading blogs when you should be writing? Good luck!
 
posted by Rhys at 10:45 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: